Campaigns are one of the most cardinal way to reach out to customers. The more the flexibility available with scheduling the campaigns, the more powerful it becomes in terms of reaching out to the customer via the right channel and at the right time.
One of the aspects of this flexibility is being able to decide when (day, time) to execute these campaigns. An example of this would be that as a marketer I want to reach out to my customers/prospects only during certain days (perhaps not on weekends). Also, not only on certain days but also only during certain times e.g. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm only.
With the feature of advanced scheduling available with SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud in 1708, the marketer gets options for campaign execution.
For recurring campaigns running on Hourly/Daily basis, there are additional options available for the marketer.
As a marketer,
- I can choose which days to run the campaign.
- I can decide during which time range to run the campaign (available for Hourly running campaigns).
- I can also decide the number of iterations for the campaigns via one of the 3 options:
- No End Date: The campaigns runs forever.
- End After: Here you can specify the number of Occurrence (e.g. 10 Occurences) after which the execution shall stop
- End By: Specify the date by when the execution ends (i.e. the End Date of the campaign).
The system presents a summary based on the scheduling options chosen so that the marketer is assured of the options chosen.
With this we bring additional flexibility while scheduling the campaigns.