Information required by SAP when submitting incidents related to performance for SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
In order for SAP to be able to process and analyze your issue efficiently, please provide the following information:
- Are all the screens and user interactions in the C4C system slow or are you experiencing the performance issue only for certain screens?
- Time frame and time zone when the problem has been observed the last time (by example, 01/18/2016 from 9AM to 3PM CET)
- If the issue is specific to certain screens (by example, Open Account, Save Opportunity, Price Product, Save and Open Ticket), please provide us with a description of the exact step sequence, where you are facing the performance issue.
- Attach the diagnostic test results for bandwidth and latency. Open the tool using the following URL https://<yourtenantURL>/sap/public/ap/ui/repository/BYD_COD/Common/Diagnostics/diagnostic_tests.html
a. Press the Start Latency Test button
b. Execute this test at least 3 times and provide the screenshot of the three executions to SAP Support
c. For measuring bandwidth, Press the Start Download Test button
d. Execute this test at least 3 times and provide the screenshot of the three executions to SAP Support
5. Is this problem happening from mobile application?
1. If the above information is not sufficient to solve the issue then we may request for further information.
2. Please ensure that you are providing us the data which is not older than 2 days from when then you have taken the diagnostic test results/traces