Engaging. Intelligent. Connected.
SAP SuccessFactors is helping organizations across the globe use technology to move beyond process automation and begin to digitally transform talent management. We do this by providing personalized experiences across the total workforce with solutions that are engaging, intelligent and connected. In support of this vision, we have made several advancements in SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals, SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development, and SAP SuccessFactors Compensation this year.
Here are some of the new capabilities we have introduced in 2017:
- Mobile performance reviews
- Bias detection features in Calibration
- CPM enhancements to make configuration easier and improve user experience
- Communities and groups for Mentoring
- Redesign of Talent Pools for succession
- Compensation mass action admin tools
We believe that providing simplified and engaging experiences for managers and employees will help organizations obtain greater success and results through their workforce.
I am pleased to share that at SuccessConnect 2017, SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals, SAP SuccessFactors Compensation, and SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development, will take center stage as customers, partners, and industry thought leaders come together to share forward-looking ideas, innovative best practices, and expert suggestions on winning through talent management.
In the following sessions, you’ll discover the business issues driving customers to adopt SAP SuccessFactors Performance solutions. You will learn how organizations are charting their unique journeys, and the business benefits they are realizing along the way. You’ll get a first-hand look at some of our exciting technology innovations that are enabling companies to take their performance management processes to the next level, particularly in the areas of ongoing coaching and feedback and employee development. You’ll also gain valuable insight into the strategic investments we are making in our product road maps to ensure we continue to meet your evolving needs.
Here’s a quick run-down of the sessions in the Rethinking Performance Management, Compensation and Succession track.
- Introduction and Overview of SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Succession Solutions
- Road Map and Direction for SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- Introduction and Overview of SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Panel: The Role Development Plays in Today’s Workplace
- Transforming Performance Management 1: Using Goals to Drive Employee Engagement
- Road Map and Direction for SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Road Map and Direction for SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- All Things SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals: Upgrading, Best Practices, and Much More
- Performance and Rewards in the New Age
- Transforming Performance Management 2: The Move to Continuous Coaching and Feedback
- Compensation as a Key Enabler of Your People Strategy
- Living Our Mission and Values Through Succession Management
- McCain Foods Invests in SAP SuccessFactors Talent Management Suite to Build Competitive Advantage
- Driving Employee Engagement with a Rewards and Recognition Cash-Awards Program
- Achieving Success in Global Compensation Planning
- Transforming Performance Management 3: Making Greater Use of Calibration to Drive Decisions
And that’s not all…you can engage in interactive conversations with your peers and SAP SuccessFactors experts at the Solution Adoption roundtables. These are small interactive sessions to enable collaboration and best practice sharing on designated topics between customers and SAP SuccessFactors Solution experts. This is a great opportunity to learn from other customer’s experiences and engage with Solution Adoption experts and Product Managers. View the full list of Solution Adoption Roundtables.
SuccessConnect 2017 provides you with a great forum to discover new insights and learn from both experts and peers’ experiences, and not to be missed is a keynote address from one of the most recognized names in broadcasting history, none other than Oprah Winfrey!
It’s an exciting time as we think about how performance management, compensation, and succession and development are changing to deliver more strategic business value. Please join me in exploring these topics during our upcoming SuccessConnect 2017 in Las Vegas… look forward to seeing you there.
Make sure to download the mobile application for SuccessConnect 2017 to keep up with the latest news and updates. We look forward to seeing you soon!