SAP Predictive Analytics Trial – Getting Started
This page guides you on how you can access the trial version of SAP Predictive Analytics – Professional Edition in three easy steps.
Step 1 – Registration
To access the trial version, you need to register. You will then receive an email that points you to the SAP Predictive Analytics solution.
Step 2 – Landscape Access
The solution is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is available through the SAP Cloud Appliance Library (SAP CAL). This blog explains how to get a AWS account and how to create your own instance of the CAL solution for SAP Predictive Analytics.
Step 3 – Your first steps with SAP Predictive Analytics – Professional Editions
SAP Predictive Analytics – Professional Edition contains:
- SAP Predictive Analytics in version Client/Server and Desktop
- SAP Predictive Factory
With the CAL solution, comes with:
- a front-end system where the latest version of SAP Predictive Analytics is installed and configured.
- a back-end system with a SAP HANA 2 database that already contains datasets samples and where you can upload your own datasets.
Links and videos on SAP Predictive Analytics
What’s New in SAP Predictive Analytics 3.2 : video (3:23)
Inside SAP Predictive Analytics 3.x : video (3:06)
Feature Engineering with SAP Predictive Analytics
- Preparing Columns : See how feature engineering can improve the accuracy of your predictive model.
- Preparing Rows : Learn how to aggregate measurements into sub-hourly intervals.
- Pivoting Rows into Columns : Find out how to mass create aggregates and year-over-year growth rates.
- Create a classification / regression model : Tutorial / Video (6:10)
- Forecasting single time series : Tutorial / Video (5:40)
- Product Recommendations : Tutorial / Video (7:34)
- Generate a clustering model : Video (5:53)
- Create a Data Manipulation : Video (4:47)
- Use the Auto Classification algorithm : Video (3:35)
- Install and configure open-source R algorithms : Video (1:32)
- Create a custom R component : Video (9:59)
- Save, export, import and apply data models : Video (4:10)
- Online Help
- SAP Predicitve Analytics 3.2 – Classification Scenario from Predictive Factory (Blog)
- Massively Automate Your Predictive Models with Predictive Factory : Video (33:10)
- Setting up a connection to an Automated Server: Video (2:55)
- Setting up a connection to an SAP HANA Server : Video (2:48)
- Authoring a time series forecasting model in Predictive Factory : Video (2:32)