SAP Predictive Analytics Trial – Getting Started
This page guides you on how you can access the trial version of SAP Predictive Analytics – Professional Edition in three easy steps.
Step 1 – Registration
To access the trial version, you need to register. You will then receive an email that points you to the SAP Predictive Analytics solution.
Step 2 – Landscape Access
The solution is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is available through the SAP Cloud Appliance Library (SAP CAL). This blog explains how to get a AWS account and how to create your own instance of the CAL solution for SAP Predictive Analytics.
Step 3 – Your first steps with SAP Predictive Analytics – Professional Editions
SAP Predictive Analytics – Professional Edition contains:
- SAP Predictive Analytics in version Client/Server and Desktop
- SAP Predictive Factory
With the CAL solution, comes with:
- a front-end system where the latest version of SAP Predictive Analytics is installed and configured.
- a back-end system with a SAP HANA 2 database that already contains datasets samples and where you can upload your own datasets.
Links and videos on SAP Predictive Analytics
Online Help of SAP Predictive Analytics 3.2
What’s New in SAP Predictive Analytics 3.2 : video (3:23)
Inside SAP Predictive Analytics 3.x : video (3:06)
Feature Engineering with SAP Predictive Analytics
- Preparing Columns : See how feature engineering can improve the accuracy of your predictive model.
- Preparing Rows : Learn how to aggregate measurements into sub-hourly intervals.
- Pivoting Rows into Columns : Find out how to mass create aggregates and year-over-year growth rates.
- Create a classification / regression model : Tutorial / Video (6:10)
- Forecasting single time series : Tutorial / Video (5:40)
- Product Recommendations : Tutorial / Video (7:34)
- Generate a clustering model : Video (5:53)
- Create a Data Manipulation : Video (4:47)
- Use the Auto Classification algorithm : Video (3:35)
- Install and configure open-source R algorithms : Video (1:32)
- Create a custom R component : Video (9:59)
- Save, export, import and apply data models : Video (4:10)
- Online Help
- SAP Predicitve Analytics 3.2 – Classification Scenario from Predictive Factory (Blog)
- Massively Automate Your Predictive Models with Predictive Factory : Video (33:10)
- Setting up a connection to an Automated Server: Video (2:55)
- Setting up a connection to an SAP HANA Server : Video (2:48)
- Authoring a time series forecasting model in Predictive Factory : Video (2:32)
Using AWS CAL instance i'm having trouble connecting Predictive Factory URL => http://win-a8ehn9122nk:6405/PA/login.html
Successfully instantiated a Predictive Analytics 3.2 - openSAP Demo Instance
Able to exercise all the demos using the Predictive Analytics Desktop
Able to Connect to HANA using Eclipse on the Windows Desktop
**** UNABLE to logon to Predictive Factory ****
URL => http://win-a8ehn9122nk:6405/PA/login.html is unable to connect to the server.
I confirmed that Windows Service Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) is running.
I have restarted SIA a couple times too with no success.