Product Documentation and User Assistance for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS 02
The new and updated product documentation for SAP HANA Platform 2.0 SPS 02 is now available on SAP Help Portal.
Here you’ll find all the essential SAP HANA guides and references updated for the latest release. Some highlights include:
- The What’s New in the SAP HANA Platform 2.0 document is updated with new graphics to aid navigation.
- The Enterprise Architecture documentation is now located in the new category Planning and Design on the SAP HANA Platform Help Portal page.
- Another new category, Training and Education, lists a selection of the online training courses available to help you get started with SAP HANA.
- In addition to being able to download the PDF versions of the individual guides from the Download pane, you can now download the complete documentation in PDF from the main product page
What’s new in SPS 02?
You can find out information about new or enhanced features in the What’s New in the SAP HANA Platform 2.0. Also, check out the Live Expert Series and new SPS 02 videos from SAP HANA Academy. Some release highlights are:
- The system replication section in the SAP HANA Administration Guide now contains documentation on new SSL ports that increase security, and enhanced flexibility for tenant transfers through newly enabled copying and moving of tenants to and from a tenant database system (formerly known as an MDC system) while system replication is running.
- A new chapter in the Administration Guide describes how to maintain the SAP HANA Deployment Infrastructure (HDI), including its containers, and container groups. The new information also includes essential details about the user roles and permissions required to perform the HDI maintenance tasks.
- The Workload Management section of the Administration Guide describes how administrators can further ensure that important workloads get appropriate resources: session-wise Admission Control automatically manages incoming database requests and it is possible to set aggregated memory and CPU limits.
- The documentation of the new SAP HANA cockpit SP 03 features describes several new features and enhancements that increase flexibility and improve administration and monitoring activities, in particular encryption management and tenant database administration.
- Find out about the integration of Google TensorFlow in the new SAP HANA External Machine Learning Library.
- SAP HANA Graph Reference and SAP HANA Spatial Reference describe new functions and other extensions that have been added to GraphScript and the extended validation of spatial geometries.
- New SQLScript and SQL functions that allow more efficient navigation and faster application development are documented in SAP HANA SQLScript Reference and the Hierarchy Functions chapter of the SAP HANA SQL and System Views Reference.
Thank you to all who have shared their feedback for the documentation using the commenting function of the Help Portal!
Your SAP HANA Platform User Assistance team
Great Reference Page for SP2. Thanks.