SAP Screen Personas will now align its support to SAP S/4HANA. We are increasing the SAP Screen Personas support commitment to five years, up from the current three.
As many of you may know, customers have been embracing SAP Screen Personas as a fast, easy, and cost-effective way to simplify their classic SAP ERP screens. There are now over 1100 companies using SAP Screen Personas to streamline their SAP GUI screens in 63 countries in every industry that SAP services. To protect your investment in SAP Screen Personas, we are extending our support to five years.
What does this mean to you?
- If you have not yet started your SAP Screen Personas journey because you were worried about SAP’s commitment to the product, we hope this extended support will give you confidence to move forward.
- If you are an SAP Screen Personas customer using it to address a few scenarios, perhaps it’s time to expand the range of business processes you streamline with SAP Screen Personas. While the number of Fiori apps continue to grow, there are still scenarios where you need to rely on classic screens, including your custom transactions.
- If you are an SAP Screen Personas customer using it broadly across your enterprise, thank you! You can reassure your management that you made the correct technology decision and your investments in personalizing and simplifying screens are safe.
SAP Screen Personas and SAP Fiori
We continue to work with the Fiori team to make it easy for you to build Fiori-inspired designs with SAP Screen Personas. This includes themes, templates, and icons, all available in the SAP Screen Personas Flavor Gallery. Using Fiori designs with SAP Screen Personas is a great way to give your users the Fiori user experience if they have
- ECC, which offers limited options for out of the box Fiori apps
- SAP S/4HANA, which still has some scenarios that do not yet have Fiori coverage, as well as custom transactions, where SAP cannot ship out-of-the-box Fiori apps
To learn the latest on system requirements to run SAP Screen Personas, please sign up for our support mailing list.