The webinar recording is now available at the International Focus Group for SAP Security, Data Protection & Privacy site. Click on “SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service” and then on “Recording”. Enjoy!
Don’t miss the upcoming live knowledge transfer webinar about SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service! Our expert Marko Sommer, Product Manager SAP Cloud Platform Security, SAP SE, will present an overview of authentication and single sign-on to SAP applications in the cloud.
Marko will explain and demonstrate the capabilities of the SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication product. In addition to available features and functions he will cover SAP’s strategy to offer single sign-on across hybrid landscapes, including SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, and SAP SuccessFactors solutions. He will also provide information on supported standards for integrating solutions in identity federation scenarios.
- How to setup single sign-on for SAP cloud applications
- How to establish user self-registration and invitation, including sign-off of necessary legal documents
- How to setup risk-based authentication and enforce two-factor authentication
- How to configure identity federation with on-premise user stores in hybrid scenarios
- How to integrate programmatically with Identity Authentication
The webinar will take place on July 26, 2017, 10-11 am CET.
For dial-in information, please visit the International Focus Group for SAP Security, Data Protection & Privacy site. Click on “SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service” and then on “Meeting Request” to find the dial-in details. Mark your calendars now!
In case you cannot attend, the webinar will be recorded and made available at the site mentioned above.
For more information about SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication service, please also visit our community page.