This blog discusses the ways in which your business data can be migrated to your newly deployed SAP S/4HANA system (on premise). Ensure a successful, seamless transition to SAP S/4HANA
Every enterprise is unique – with different starting points and end points. From implementing a net-new solution to digitizing an existing landscape in the cloud, on premise, or a combination of both, our experience spans enterprises of all sizes, all industries, and all technology processes for any deployment type. We will help you keep your business running while making a smooth transition to new solutions.
SAP Landscape Transformation for S/4HANA is ideal for large enterprises with many instances of SAP and non-SAP ERP systems and customers who wants to Consolidation into one global SAP S/4HANA system or selective data migrations.
Customers who want to consolidate their landscape or carve out selected entities or processes into an existing SAP S/4HANA system or Customer-specific migration project re-using standard migration content can choose SAP LT as path to SAP S/4HANA migration.
BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Value-based migration: selective data transformation allows a phased approach focusing the first SAP S/4HANA migration phase on parts of the business with highest ROI and lowest TCI
- Agility: stay on current business processes but move gradually to SAP S/4HANA innovations (Move to SAP S/4HANA at your own pace!)
- TCO reduction: system and landscape consolidation with harmonized/ simplified processes and unified master data lead to lower cost of operations
- Harmonized business processes and shared master data through consolidation
- Carve out of single entities of the company to SAP S/4HANA and leverage process simplification
SAP S/4HANA Landscape Transformation addresses a variety of very different use cases
SAP LT Design support & LT execution support activities and tasks as described in the SAP activate roadmap
SAP customers with multiple SAP ERP, OR SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA systems, Ideal for large enterprises with many instances of SAP and non-SAP ERP systems
Consolidation into one global SAP S/4HANA system or selective data migrations
Rapidly delivering business value at a corporate-level, such as a soft-close anytime, budget simulations, inventory prediction