As in the previous years, the International Focus Group for Integration conducts its annual survey for SAP Process Integration / Process Orchestration and topics around SAP integration.
Focus of the survey is to collect the latest state of the positioning, organization and use of SAP PI/PRO, SAP Cloud Platform Integration (formerly known as HCI) and SAP integration in companies around the globe. Target group are employees and consultants from companies using SAP PI, SAP PRO or SAP Cloud Platform Integration as an integration platform.
The survey results serve the IFG as a strong basis for the discussion with SAP and for the active influencing of SAP’s product and release strategy.
The survey contains 34 questions. This year’s special topics are Internet of things and cloud integration.
Access to survey
The survey was closed on September 4th. Big thanks to all 511 participants! Look out for the results to be published end of this month.
- May 2017: Official start of survey
- September 4th 2017: End of survey
- End of September 2017: Publication of results in the SAP user groups and on the SAP Community portal
The results of the previous survey can be found in the following blogs:
- Results of the global Survey 2016 for SAP Process Integration (Part 1 of 2)
- Results of the global Survey 2016 for SAP Process Integration (Part 2 of 2)
For more background about our interest group see our central blog International Focus Group for Integration.