SAP Data Quality Management Service in Cloud Platform trial account – Part 2
In the previous blog SAP Data Quality Management Adress Cleansing Service in API Business Hub, we have discovered the SAP Data Quality Management microservices in the SAP API Business Hub and explored the API for address cleansing solution.
Detail description of the Data Quality API like Business Documentation, blog etc helped us understand the service, and one of the beneficial feature is Try-out functionality to get better experience.
Another crucial info is availability of factory and trial Production URLs, that encouraged to get the service on our Cloud Platform trial account.
Let’s activate the service on our Cloud Platform trial account and use our trial production url instead of sandbox.
1. Launch your Cloud Platform trial account cockpit and click on the Services.
2. Search for the Data Quality Service, select it and enable the service
3. Data Quality Management service is available in the Europe Rot data center.
4. Click on OAuth settings link, OAuth Settings page comes up with Branding tab displayed by default.
5. Navigate to Clients tab & click on the Register New Client
- Enter Suitable Name and select ‘ <services>/dqmmicro ‘ from Subscription dropdown
- Select ‘ Client Credential ‘ from Authorization Grant dropdown and fill the Secret field with desired password
8. Click on Save, you have successfully secured SAP Data Quality service with HCPOAuth.
9. Use the Postman rest client to generate the OAuth token
- Username : Is the ClientID ( from the ID field in OAuth Page Clients tab )
- Password : Password you have entered
- Token Endpoint url : Token url from branding tab & append with ‘grant_type=client_credentials‘
So Token end point url will be : https://oauthasservices-<user>trial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/oauth2/api/v1/token’grant_type=client_credentials’
Operation should be POST, click on the Update Request after entering username & password.
Now click on Send, OAuth token gets generated & displayed in the Body tab as shown in below screenhost
10. Use this OAuth token to explore Data Quality Service by using your application production url .
Production URL is in the Data Quality Service, Application URL ink
In the Part 3 of the series, we will create API using the Data Quality Service production URL in the SAP API management.