Evaluate, Enhance, and Mobilize SAP Fiori 2.0 Apps at TechEd 2017
In my discussions with customers and partners, there is often the question about what is the fastest and most cost-effective way to build and deploy Fiori apps. While the answer is too complex for a blog, we have gathered several experts from SAP to address this important topic at TechEd.
ASUG has organized a full-day, pre-conference session: Evaluate, Enhance, and Mobilize SAP Fiori 2.0 Apps on the Monday before TechEd, September 25, 2017. There is an additional fee of $745 for ASUG members to attend this workshop.
Full session description
SAP has many SAP Fiori apps today. Do you know how to find and justify use cases? Maybe you found the app that approximates your business needs. Do you know what the common personalization or enhancement techniques are that could improve your chance of buy-in or effort estimation? Also, from an IT operational perspective, how does one design the app so that it is flexible enough to meet a variety of user group or country-specific needs? Join this hands-on session to learn how to find and create SAP Fiori apps to meet your users’ needs. Gain valuable experience prototyping a functioning app.
- Business cases for SAP Fiori apps to trigger user buy-in: search, research, and creation
- App personalization via the UI Theme Designer and SAP UI5 flexibility services
- App prototyping via the Build tool
- App enhancement and development from SAP Fiori UX to back-end ERP via SAP Web IDE and OData services
- Advanced development features: URL parametrization for dynamic design, offline mobile enablement, develop SAP Fiori apps for the cloud, on-premise versus mobile
- A preview of planned SAP Screen Personas functionality
- Learn how to research, find, and create an easily personalized app to meet your users’ needs
- Understand how to capture additional user requests (e.g., additional data fields)
- Create a prototype to meet your users’ needs and maximize user buy-in
- Convert this prototype into a functioning app that can be tweaked for multiple user types
See all the pre-conference sessions: http://events.sap.com/teched-2017-usa/en/preconference
Hope to see you at TechEd.