Personas Usage Analytics
SAP Screen Personas 3.0 includes Usage Logging so that the administrators can see flavor usage within their system. This functionality is available using the transaction /personas/analytics.
Once the measurement point USER_FLOW is created and usage logging has been enabled in the system, administrators can now get a lot of information regarding the usage of the current system, including the user sessions using a specific transaction and flavor and how the users navigate from the current transaction. Individual user data is never exposed in the usage measurement.
The SAP Screen Personas content team is releasing a Flavor and ABAP function modules, that will help interpret the user_flow measurement data within Personas. Given a date range, the flavor allows the user to generate the following charts:
- Starting Flavor – Lists top 10 transactions where users start their Personas session.
- Dropped Flavor – Provides percentage of users dropping a flavor usage and switching to the un-modified view of the transaction
- User Flow – shows most common navigation between transactions.
In order to implement the flavor in your system, you would need to do the following:
- Follow the instructions for implementing the function module as specified on the Flavor Gallery
- Download the flavor and import it in your environment