Just to mention a few of them:
- [Update] Workflow Editor available in SAP WebIDE
- [Update] SAP Cloud Platform Workflow available in Trial landscape
- Workflow Log to inspect the progress of a certain workflow instance in My Inbox or the Monitoring Workflow App or use the REST API to integrate the execution history in your custom application
- Enhancements in the speed buttons for workflow design (grouped, deletion and so on)
- API enhancements for monitoring workflows
- and much more
Get the details on SAP Cloud Platform Workflow and all the new stuff we have delivered recently – just sign up for one the scheduled Webinars and get in touch with our experts:
New features in SAP Cloud Platform Workflow
Thursday, July 20th, 2017
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM CET
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM CET
Looking forward talking to you!
Oh, you cannot wait so long and already want to know more about SAP Cloud Platform Workflow right now? Then I would recommend you browse through the blogs in the community. Here you will see how to design workflows, how to use them in combination with SAP Cloud Platform Integration or the several connectivity options provided.