Since the launch of the SAP HANA express edition we’ve seen amazing interest, growth and adoption. Whether the folks have been using it for development purposes, POC or even production use the demand has been fantastic! Having the good fortune to work with it as well as meet folks all over the world who are working with it has been a treat to say the least and in fact it’s one of those groups I’d like to share with you now about.
Earlier this year I travelled to Grand Rapids, Michigan at the Grand Valley State University.
While there I met (together with Lucia) a group of really cool people who wanted to take on a challenge! The challenge was simple, what can you do with HXE?
We hung out for the day, showing them around HXE, coding with HANA and generally just what you could do and how quickly you could do it with HXE.
Here is what they came up with!
- Dr. Simha Magal
- Dr. Thomas McGinnis
- Prof. Luttenton-Knoll
- Prof. Jayne Dissette
- Christopher Gillespie
- Forrest Witham
- Colin Clemens: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-clemens-51496b129/
- John Foreman
- Ting Peng: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ting-peng-0b7238100/
- Gregery Rocco
- Ryan Smith: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryansmith2017/
- Christina Chong Tsen Yee: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chongtsenyee/
- Rodney Avutia: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodney-avutia-9064928b/
- Vladislav Chasnyk: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladislavchasnyk/
- Jim Baum: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimwbaum/
Over the course of a very short period of time this group managed to not only learn HXE and the world of HANA but actually create a working application running on the platform!
So I guess the question now is What can you do with HXE? Want us to add you to the showcases?
Join us at the next HXE event!