Digital Dose – 110001
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 19 Jun 2017 With the help of a driver assistance system, self-steering Volvo trucks are set to increase Brazil’s sugar-cane harvest.
- 21 Jun 2017 A new version of Pikaka wallets will have an anti-degaussing feature to keep magnetized credit cards safe.
- 22 Jun 2017 California’s business records go digital in an effort to simplify search and filing.
- 24 Jun 2017 China is quietly testing a digital hybrid currency to spur economic growth and flexibility in banking.
- 24 Jun 2017 What’s the easiest path to riches on the web? The New York Times thinks it’s an initial coin offering.
- 28 Jun 2017 AdAge thinks there is a big difference for marketers “doing digital” versus “being digital” in this modern era.
- 29 Jun 2017 Per Entrepreneur, here are five steps to becoming a digital influencer.
- 6 Jul 2017 It turns out that beaming HD images through space is hard. But an independent astrophysicist thinks he has a solution.
- 7 Jul 2017 Despite gloomy predictions a decade ago, independent booksellers are making a modest comeback.
- 8 Jul 2017 The Financial Times reports that our digital addiction is making us miserable.