Unfortunately, I didn’t go to this year UI5con (SAPUI5 / OPENUI5 conference), but for sure I want to be there in next year. I observe the whole conference on Twitter, and in this article, I would like to share with You all interesting from #UI5con tag.
I noted: Github projects, slides, presentations and all shared materials.
- Newest version of openui5 is avaible https://openui5nightly.hana.ondemand.com/
- UI5 Evolution -> Move closer to the other js frameworks and trends (Hope to see ES6 as soon as possible)
- Debugging UI5 apps is going on a higher level with new UI5 Support Assistan. Check how it works pressing CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + P. Try with above link!
- UI5 fully goes Cloud! UI5 Say bye bye to ABAP Mime Repository.
- CI integration in UI5 projects
- OData V4
- VR with UI5 demo
- OpenUI5 sample app using Grunt & Bower
- FLP Extensibility plugin
- OpenUI5 Starter KIT (amazing!)
- UI5 Lab (UI5 repository)
- BusinessObjectModel for UI5 apps
- UI5 Evolution
- Create your own UI5 controls — what’s coming up
- Write a real time geolocation map using XMPP JSONPatchSyncModel and openlayers
- Script for “FIORI 2.0 for Your Application”
- Functional programming for your UI5 Apps Hands-On Worksheet
- Custom Control for UI5
- NEMO Stack
Leave a comment and share if You like it! Thanks. I will update this post if something new will be shared.