Welcome to SAP Enterprise Support Academy News, the information channel that keeps you informed about learning and enablement topics in the context of SAP Enterprise Support. To learn more about SAP Enterprise Support Academy, visit our landing page at support.sap.com/esacademy.
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy enablement program has successfully transitioned to a new cloud-based learning platform on SAP Learning Hub. Beginning July 1st, SAP Learning Hub will be the academy’s productive system and our legacy system, the Learning Studio will be phased out. To learn more, read this blog post and the FAQ.
All registration links and links to learning items in this newsletter will only work if you have signed up for the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support. Follow these three simple steps:
|Read the quick guide to learn how to sign up and how to use the hub|
|Sign up for SAP Learning Hub (s-user required)
The system will check your eligibility, create a learning hub user for you, and update the catalog. Within the next 2 hours you will receive a registration confirmation via e-mail.
|Access the Learning Catalog or follow the links in this newsletter|
Get to Know Basic Security Configuration for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
There are two new best practice documents giving an overview and deep dive into the technical connectivity setup for cloud solutions from SAP that are integrated with existing customer SAP on-premise (OP) products, such as SAP ERP. The guides refer to solutions that run partially in a cloud and in a customer’s data center as hybrid applications.
- Basic Security Configuration for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central– Dell Boomi – SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- Basic Security Configuration for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – SAP Cloud Platform Integration – SAP ERP Human Capital Management
Brand New Tutorials for SAP Cloud Platform Service
In this new series of tutorials, you will get to learn how to leverage SAP Cloud Platform to extend your SAP C4C or SAP SuccessFactors solution as well as to build your portal site or a new tile for your Fiori Launchpad.
- Extend SAP C4C Solution Using SAP Cloud Platform Service
- Build Your Portal in the Cloud Using SAP Cloud Platform Portal Service
- Build Your Fiori Launchpad in the Cloud Using SAP Cloud Platform Portal Service
- Extend Your SAP SucessFactors Solution Using SAP Cloud Platform Service
Other new tutorials
Updated Best Practice: Elements for Designing a Transition Roadmap to SAP S/4HANA
This collection of facts and discussion points is meant to provide guidance to customers who are designing their roadmap to SAP S/4HANA.
Learn More about SAP Intelligent Notification 365
- SAP Intelligent Notifications 365 E-Mail API & Service − On-boarding Guide for SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud Customers
This on-boarding document describes the high-level architecture and functionalities of the SAP Intelligent Notification 365, email service and provides a step-by-step overview of the on-boarding process for SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud and SAP Hybris Marketing customers.
The purpose of this document is to provide SAP Intelligent Notification 365 and platform customers (for example, SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud customers) with an understanding of e-mail deliverability and the associated best practices.
How do Customers Benefit from SAP Enterprise Support Academy?
What are customers saying about the SAP Enterprise Support Academy program? Check out these new customer testimonials to learn about their experiences with our offerings and find out how they empowered their people with the know-how required to drive innovation, improve performance, and reduce costs.
- Yangquan Coal Industry: Achieving Smooth SAP Application Deployments with SAP Enterprise Support
- Wuzheng: Preparing for Digital Transformation with SAP Enterprise Support
- GDG: Achieving a Successful SAP SuccessFactors Solution Deployment and SAP ERP Upgrade with SAP Enterprise Support
- Hefei Snowky Electric: Increasing Productivity at Lower Cost with SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA
- Aché Laboratórios: Improving Ability to Manage Large Amounts of Data with SAP HANA and SAP Enterprise Support
SAPPHIRE NOW 2017
It’s just a few days ago that SAPPHIRE NOW 2017 finished – the biggest customer conference that SAP has ever had. If you have missed the event, check out the resources below to keep up with the latest news.
New Expert Chat Service – Also for SAP Solution Manager
The Expert Chat service is a new live chat function that connects you to SAP support experts instantly and helps resolve incidents fast. This innovative new service is now also available for SAP Solution Manager topics.
New Whitepaper – SAP Solution Manager 7.2 Adoption Framework
SAP Solution Manager offers rich capabilities to support the entire lifecycle of your business applications. This whitepaper describes the SAP Solution Manager 7.2 adoption framework and will help you identify the best steps on your path to success with SAP Solution Manager.
Ongoing and Upcoming openSAP Courses
The following openSAP courses are currently available for registration:
- Developing Software Using Design Thinking (Edition Q2/2017): Jun 13 – Aug 09
- Copywriting: Improve User Experience One Word at a Time: Jun 19 – Jul 18
- Big Data with SAP Vora – Engines and Tools: Sep 06 – Oct 12