We are down to the last few remaining tickets for the International SAP Conference for Treasury Management which, as you know, will take place next month in Prague.
If you want to transform your treasury processes through digitalisation, then this is the go-to event for you. At this conference you will hear from your peers at firms across diverse industries and geographical locations, who will present the findings of their SAP implementation journey.
You will learn how SAP solutions for Treasury Management will allow your treasury department to:
1. Reduce Risk – particularly from fraud and cyber attacks
2. Simplify & Optimise Processes – especially in the domain of advanced reporting and analysis
3. Enable Growth – including mergers and acquisitions
4. Understand Better – Big Data technologies and how they can work for you
5. Streamline & Centralise Processes – thus gaining greater transparency and control
6. Increase Efficiency – of international payments
7. Achieve Automation – to improve accurate forecasting and overall performance
BUT! don’t take my word for it. Download case study presentations from last year’s event, to see what will be instore at the 2017 conference. Click here: https://goo.gl/KsS2hz to access slides from British American Tobacco, Reichhold and Vattenfall.