We were very happy to have more than 80 attendees registered and finally more than 60 participants. Audience was bigger in the morning than in the afternoon. Between the participants there were 45 people from partners, 29 from customers, 14 were freelance, 7 from SAP and 7 students. About citizenship, there were 3 from Brazil, 1 from Colombia, 2 from Germany, 7 from Italy, 1 from Norway, 1 from Peru, 1 from Portugal, 2 from Romania, 2 from Venezuela, and the rest from Spain. About gender diversity 15% f vs 75% m. A big thank you to all participants, as they are the community!
We had 15sessions during the SAP Inside Track (yes, we realized afterwards, that there were too many sessions for one day and only one track…).
- Solution Manager 7.2 (with Luis Salvador from Seidor)
- ABAP Edge UI5 – CDS – BOPF (with Fabio Cerioni from TechEdge)
- SAP & AWS (with Ricardo Casanovas from LinkeIT and Miguel Rojo from AWS)
- Machine Learning (with David Molinera from SAP Support Delivery)
- SAP SDK for iOS (with Miguel Muñoz from Everis)
- Next-Generation Support (with Bernhard Luecke from SAP Support Delivery)
- SAP Architecture with big DB (with Mario de Felipe from LinkeIT)
- SAP Screen Personas vs Fiori (with Douglas Cezar)
- SAP UX – BUILD (with Miguel Ángel Gómez from SAP Spain)
- SAP Cloud Connector (with César Martín from SAP Spain)
- SAPUI5 (with José Antonio Torre from Enzyme)
- Neptune Software (with Helder Goncalves and Ole-André Haugen from NeptSoft)
- SAP Cloud Platorm and Portal (witnh Lidia Sarasua from Enzyme)
- SAP on AWS + IoT + Raspberry_PI + UI5 (with María Ángeles Izquierdo from LinkeIT)
We were very happy because SITBarcelona was mainly presented by local community members. Thanks for volunteering!
Some photos of the sessions:
All day catering was very good but in the afternoon some more fresh water would be much appreciated… Issues to improve.
As most SITs, we had the opportunity to share some drinks and food the night before at Fabrica Moritz closed to city center.
I would like to thank Kati Fischer (we all missed you, get well soon!) and Ingolf Bayer (from SAP Mentors program staff), Bernhard Luecke and Luis Felipe Lanz, who encouraged me to organize our first SIT Barcelona and helped me a lot with organization topics.
Thanks also to Paul Aschmann who set up our SIT Barcelona Twitter wall.
And here you are the cool picture group!
Looking forward to meet in future SITBarcelona!