UI5ers Buzz #08: Brace Yourselves – UI5con is Coming
I’m sure you know the bustling activity before a great event: the tension in the air, the sense of purpose, the hectic on site, the last minute changes. With the sold-out UI5con just around the corner – that’s where we are! We didn’t expect such a rush and are proud to welcome 400+ guests in St. Leon Rot on June 30, 2017. We’re excited and glad that the UI5 community is so committed, making this event possible with…
Despite the still ongoing fuss, all information you need as participant to get an overview and to make a plan is available:
- The agenda with tracks and showfloors
- The speaker information
- The location information
- The event app named “SAP Events” – of course built with UI5! Install it (Apple / Android) to have all session details and a location map at hand, get the latest updates, give session and event feedback, and create your personal agenda. Please note that you need an SAP ID for the app to get populated.
This way you can check out the speakers and their topics in advance, discover the talk times with our UI5 experts and arrange a meeting with one of your UI5 heroes. Furthermore, if you plan to hack a little whilst joining a Hands-On session, helpful hints about the needed prerequisites are mentioned on the UI5con Web site!
Want to boost your UI5con experience some more?
- If you plan to join a workshop session, bring your laptop so that you can experience hands-on coding.
- Connect with fellow developers in advance via slack channel #ui5con, maybe someone from your region is joining you to the party
- Share your experience on social media via #UI5con and follow @UI5con on twitter for news before and during the event
- Business cards are always a good idea, making it easier to find and contact you after the event
- Bring your chargers, batteries, etc. – we don’t want to leave you high and dry
We are very much looking forward to the biggest UI5con ever – our home brewed UI5 craft beer is already in the fridge, the sun has been ordered, only you are missing!
The next post of our UI5ers Buzz blog series will cover the UI5 Evolution.
How are we doing? Let us know by leaving a comment here or contacting us in the slack channel.
Previous Post: UI5ers Buzz #07
Enjoy the event!
|Annette is a UI5 developer at SAP who loves to be creative and produce sophisticated Web front ends. Always in pursuit of the optimal user experience, she’s supporting UI5 communities, happy to share success and grateful for learning something new every day.|