On June 7th to 8th the SAP Design Center together with the North American Partner Solution Center hosted the “SAP Fiori UX/Cloud Platform Customer Forum” in Atlanta. With a record breaking attendance of 89 customers and partners this 2-day event was clearly a success.
During our event, the following industries were represented:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Building Materials
- Consumer Products
- High Tech & Electronics
- Higher Education & Research
- Industrial Machinery & Components (IM&C)
- Logistics & Postal Services
- No classifiable Est.
- Passenger & Cargo Services
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Utilities & Waste
The covered agenda topics helped customers in the following way:
- Understand why Fiori matters and what you can do today to identify and fix UX related problems.
- Identify where to start your company UX transformation journey and gain confidence on how to plan & execute this journey.
- Learn how to build and deploy the right Fiori app on the Cloud Platform.
- Understand all the tools, services and available resources to help you during your implementation.
- Get an overview of SAP Cloud Platform and how it can be leveraged to jump-start your digital transformation.
- Collaborate in an open forum and enrich your SAP network of selected partners, customers and SAP subject matter experts.
Thank you to the participating customers!
We would like to thank our customers for taking time to spend the 2 days with us and sharing their feedback on experiences with our SAP Fiori UX and the Cloud Platform Topics.
The customer insights were extremely valuable to us and provide us important guidance as we continue to innovate in our quest to make the User Experience and Usability our number one priority.
The feedback was excellent. Here is what attending customers had to say:
- The Presenters, Customer panel, demo, partner presentations were great
- I liked the structure and breadth of the content.
- Good overview of the user experience and related capabilities
- Diverse set of speakers bringing their experiences to the table
- I got a whole new perspective many new things that I thought I understood.
- Very good… helped me ask questions to my supervisor for where we are
- Very informative sessions that demonstrated different aspects of Fiori
- It’s a good high level introduction and a great starting point for further discussion.
- The event was well organized and the sessions on Screen Personas and Co-pilot were really well received.
Also, a special thanks to all our Partner Sponsors. Without their support, this event would not have been as successful.
Therefore, a huge thank you goes out to the following partner sponsors of our event:
- Bramasol (www.bramasol.com)
- HCL (www.hcltech.com)
- illumiti (www.illumiti.com)
- itelligence (www.itelligencegroup.com)
- Mindset Consulting (www.mindsetconsulting.com)
- Accely (www.accely.com)
- Element FIve Solutions (www.e5sol.com)
A heartfelt thank you also goes out to Rachel Barger, SAP Regional Vice President, Southeast Region, who was kind enough to take time out of her busy schedule to give our keynote presentation. It was extremely inspirational and impactful and it set the tone for the rest of the forum.
We would also like to thank Harris Fogel, Sean Ryan, Karen Bell, and Valerie Smith who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make everything happen with catering, venue and getting the word out to our customer community.
We would also like to thank Alicia Davies for getting our registration site ready and Leslie Wertz for getting all of our Graphics Design and printing ready for our event.
We also would like to thank our SAP presenters for taking time out of their busy schedules to present their respective topics which made a tremendous impact on everyone in attendance:
David Ramsay: Innovation By Design
Kelsey Williams & Sabeel Siddiqi: Renewing your User Experience in the Cloud
Dhimant Patel: Manage and Secure the Cloud I; Mobilizing Fiori & the Apple Partnership
Patrick Kelleher: Integrate in the Cloud with SAP Cloud Integration, Manage and Secure the Cloud II
Abdul Mohamed Hakeem: SAP CoPilot – Next generation UX for Enterprise Software
Prashant Chatterjee: SAP BUILD
Brad Caldwell: Overview of the SAP Cloud PlatformMilton Chandradas; Extend and Build with SAP Cloud Platform; IoT on the Cloud Platform Overview
Ashley Tung: SAP Screen Personas
Steve Legrow: Ensure the greatest levels of user adoption and tangible business outcomes with solutions from SAP Education
This blog was written by Toros and Bernd, who hosted the event:
- Toros Aledjian (Senior Director, UX Strategy & GTM)
- Bernd Herold (Principal for SAP Cloud Platform, App Extensions, Fiori UX)