The new SAP Product Support “SAP Data Management” WhatsApp Broadcast List is now available for SAP customers. SAP customers can get the latest and most relevant “SAP Data Management” updates. We have the following 4 categories to choose from.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise
- SAP ASE – ERP enablement
- SAP IQ
- SAP Replication Server
Here are the instructions to subscribe and choose the categories that apply to their needs:
- From your mobile device, click here to access to the Product Support “SAP Data Management” broadcast list subscribe link. Make sure to have WhatsApp downloaded to your device.
- After clicking on the subscribe URL, you will see below widget. Click on the WhatsApp box in the widget as shown here.
- Now you will be prompted to create a new contact.
Click on the contact number to go to the next step and create a new contact for WhatsApp.*NOTE: The actual phone # will vary. Don’t use the phone number to subscribe. Always use the link in step one to add to your contact list.
- Now you can “Add to Contacts” list.
- Open WhatsApp and send the message “Start” to the new SAP Data Management contact.
- A message with a link will be sent to you. Click on the link to select the categories you’re interested in to receive updates.
- You can always access the categories through the link above to update and change your category selections. You’re now successfully setup and ready to receive updates from SAP Product Support “SAP Data Management”.
We welcome you to make questions and give your feedback directly on this blog.