The new SAP Product Support “SAP HANA” WhatsApp Broadcast List is now available for SAP customers. SAP customers can get the latest and most relevant SAP HANA updates.
Here are the instructions to subscribe to the list:
1. From your mobile device, click here to access to the Product Support “SAP HANA” broadcast list subscribe link. Make sure to have WhatsApp downloaded to your device.
2. After clicking on the subscribe URL, you will see below widget. Click on the WhatsApp box in the widget as shown here.
3. Now you will be prompted to create a new contact.
Click on the contact number to go to the next step and create a new contact for WhatsApp.
*NOTE: The actual phone # may vary. Don’t use the phone number to subscribe. Always use the link in step one to add to your contact list.
4. Now you can “Add to Contacts” list.
5. Open WhatsApp and send the message “Start” to the new SAP HANA contact.
6. A response message will be sent to you. You are now subscribed to the SAP HANA Whatsapp broadcast list!
We welcome you to make questions and give your feedback directly on this blog.