Digital Dose – 110000
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 5 Jun 2017 In a world where everything is digital, the term “digital” is losing meaning, per AdAge.
- 6 Jun 2017 Since tech devices may be hurting your vision, eye experts give some health tips.
- 8 Jun 2017 Since the newest version of Safari will block autoplay ads, Columbia Journalism Review wonders if digital advertising is doomed.
- 9 Jun 2017 Check out this chart displaying all of the cryptocurrency in the world.
- 10 Jun 2017 Although mobile ordering is a lone bright spot in an otherwise stagnant market, restaurants are facing a big digital dilemma.
- 12 Jun 2017 European and Hollywood filmmakers fear potential legislation that could destroy the foundations of independent film financing.
- 15 Jun 2017 Mattel is thinking beyond the classic Barbie doll and planning their digital transformation.
- 16 Jun 2017 According to Mark Ritson of Marketing Week, marketers can’t see that digital metrics are flawed.