TechnoNICOL, based in Russia, is one the leading international producers of reliable and effective building materials.
When a building needs the best insulation against the forces of Mother Nature, architects go to TechnoNICOL. Recruiting and managing its talent is key for the company to stay innovative and competitive. But TechnoNICOL lacked a unified HR system to provide that information.
Read below to find out more about what TechnoNICOL did next.
and how the company is now fit for the future – come rain or shine.
- Recruit and retain the best people to support continuous innovation
- Share data on talent to support decision making as manufacturing expands globally
- Become more competitive by standardizing HR processes
- One model for talent management solutions for recruiting, performance and goals, succession and development, and compensation
- 24×7 recruiting process, including a new central candidate database for internal and external stakeholders
- Convenient learning environment
- More transparency with all HR information available on one system
- More efficient HR organization
- Ability to share talent information across the organization and compare business divisions on their talent management efforts • Higher employee satisfaction
- More unified company with a truly global personality