The Administrator can manage rights to access the new Fiorified BILaunchPad through Central Management Console(CMC) Application.
One of the use cases for the administrator to control or give access to limited number of users to Fiorified BILaunchPad could be to load balance the Web application container server ( WACS)since request for all the workflows in Fiorified BILaunchPad will be served by the Web application container server( WACS) .
Administrator has to navigate to the Applications tab in CMC and choose User Security under BILaunchPad Application.
Users or Groups can be added for rights management ,if not present using the Add Principles Option.
The User Test User is selected.
The User rights can be managed via Add/Remove Rights for Application Options under the Advanced tab.
How Rights work for new Fiorified Launchpad
- By default any newly created user/group will have access to the new Fiorified BILaunchPad. With below rights configuration as shown in image below,by default newly created user will have access to new Fiorified BILaunchPad.
- A User will be able to access to new Fiorified BILaunchPad only if User has access to both old BILaunchPad as well as new Fiorified BILaunchPad .If rights to one of the application is disabled user will not be able to access Fiorified BILaunchPad
- If right to access Old BILaunchPad is denied,right to access to Fiorified BILaunchPad. is enabled,User cannot access new Fiorified BILaunchPad .
- If right to access Fiorified BILaunchPad is denied,right to access to Old BILaunchPad . is enabled,User cannot access new Fiorified Launchpad.
- If a user who is denied access to Fiorified Launchpad and tries to login, he will be simply redirected to the login screen as with old BILaunchpad