CodeTalk goes all SDK
In the last few months CodeTalk has also covered some key subjects for the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS. Check them out on the CodeTalk Playlist here or on the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS developers landing page here under the ‘resources‘ tab and ‘videos‘ list.
So far I have interviewed…
- Andreas Schlosser – who gives an overview of the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS.
- Ralf Handl – who gives an introduction to the subject of OData.
- Matt Borges – who gives an overview of Offline OData.
- Evan Ireland – gives an overview of the SAPOData, DataService and DataQuery API’s.
- Gary Peacock – gives an overview on Configuration Providers.
- David Egresits – who explains a number of features and show two demos of the SDK Assistant.
- Stan Stadelman – who explains the difference between Fiori Ui5, development with Fiori for iOS and much more
- Andras Palfi – who gives an overview of Networking
- Marita Kruempelmann & Hans-Juergen Richstein – who give you insights into the SAP Fiori Mentor iPad App
There’s more to come, so keep watching CodeTalk