Hi Team ,
Just to update you guys , we have successfully integrated SAP Contact Center with SAP C4C .In this integration we are not only sending the ANI to C4C but at the same point of time we are sending the CAD data in the variables/custom fields in SAP C4C .
We also implemented ECF in the development environment , since we didn’t have the Audio-codes SBR in production environment . We were able to get the calls and put them on hold without the SBR but without Audio-codes SBR we were not able to place the call .
During this integration we had a major observation of the integrated features of CCTR-C4C integration :
- ANI is much more effective and faster than what it used to be in onprem CRM
- Every manual outgoing call will be treated as incoming call in SAP C4C live activity as well as in the phone call activity pane .
- For every phone call activity created from a incoming /outgoing call , C4C by default takes the call duration of 30 min irespective of the time the agent has spent on the call
- Now we can pass the recording id to C4C which was a little tough in onprem CRM
- Chat transcripts will be saved in the live call activity.
- The only point of failure for the CCTR-C4C integration is the cloud adapter , if the service fails then the integration will go for a toss .
I hope this information helps other team members who are starting with the integration or have started the integration .