How to get to the new HTML documentation for Software Provisioning Manager 1.0 SP20
I have seen, that parts of the documentation for Software Provisioning Manager SP20 is now available in HTML format, so that customers can now choose in which format they want to digest the documentation.
In the windshield of the new layout of the SAP Help Portal support.sap.com the colleagues from the documentation department have adapted parts of the documentation to be available not only in PDF Format but also in HTML format.
Currently the new documentation format is available for
- System Rename Option of Software Provisioning Manager
- Split Option of Software Provisioning Manager
Benefits of HTML documentation
- You can bookmark a specific topic or send a link of a specific topic to other people which is not possible with a PDF document.
- You can open it on mobile devices. Imagine downloading a large size PDF document on a mobile device…
- When using UACP as a preview platform, you can provide comments on html documents
- You can print single topics
- You can switch back to PDF at any time
- You can share content with other users and SAP support
- You can send feedback about documentation to SAP, even to single chapters
It is planned to make the HTML format of the documentation available for all other use cases in Software Provision Manager. In the future, the Interaction will be better; with interactive graphics, for example used to visualize a step-by-step process flow of an implementation.
New look of Software Logistics Tools – Software Provisioning Area in support.portal.com/sltoolset
New look of documentation selection screen with filter functionality and the link to the HTML format documentation:
Documentation in HTML format