As you may have noticed when starting up the new Software Provisioning Manager SP20, a Web-Browser Window opens instead of the well known STD GUI.
The new Browser based User Interface (or SL Common UI as it is also called) is the default GUI for Software Provisioning Manager as of SP20.
The following questions may arise when facing the new Browser based you:
- How do I get the parameter list view with the new UI?
- What is the difference between the “old” SDT GUI and the new Web UI?
- How does the new Help functionality on field level work?
- How does the Logfile View and Task View in Web Browser Window work
- How can I follow an installation with Web Browser from a different machine?
- How can I start Software Provisioning Manager SP20 with the “old” SDT GUI?
I produced the following small video that demonstrates some nice functionality of the new Browser based UI and gives answers to the above questions:
Screenshot from old SDT GUI:
Screenshot from new Browser based UI: