Never before have there been so many promising breakthrough technologies available – and so many businesses ready to capitalize on them. Where should you start? How will you realize the promise of these technologies without interrupting your business today?
Join your peers from industry and academia, along with SAP executives and solution experts, and SAP partners from around the globe, at SAP Leonardo Live – and connect with a smart and enthusiastic group of experts and business leaders ready to help you rapidly innovate, scale new business models, and redefine your business.
Here are some session highlights you should not miss if you are in Chemicals:
- Hear how Stara is using IoT for precision farming to improve decision-making, scale production, and drive farming efficiencies to support Brazil’s agribusiness, which accounts for 30% of the national GPD.
- Learn how Reliance Industries Limited harmonized and standardized safety and operational risk processes to achieve breakthrough Environment, Health, and Safety performance to improve business outcomes.
- Hear more about the adoption of industrial 3D printing, digital manufacturing, and business networks. Furthermore, explore how UPS, and HP Inc. are collaborating with SAP, leveraging blockchain, the integration of the Ariba Network, and multiple manufacturing companies to further accelerate the digital transformation and merging of manufacturing and supply chain.
- Listen how SAP can help you to transform Your Supply Chain with a Digital Business Planning Strategy
- Ramp up your production planning, detailed scheduling, and available-to-promise processes. Turn them into real-time activities with SAP S/4HANA. Manage end-to-end multichannel supply chains with the SAP Supply Chain Control Tower solution. Enable collaborative planning across networks with the SAP Integrated Business Planning solution and Ariba Network.
- Develop real-time visibility and transparency over manufacturing operations, optimize manufacturing processes, and collaborate in global networks while lowering total manufacturing costs.
- Optimize customer service levels and track inventory end-to-end with cloud-based, multi-tier logistics network capabilities. See how SAP Global Track and Trace complements and extends our existing on-premise solution portfolio for track and trace.
We look forward to see you at SAP Leonardo Live!