The newly launched SAP Leonardo isn’t just a product, it’s a “digital innovation system” to help organizations accelerate their digital transformation journey. Like the artist and scientist Leonardo Da Vinci, who centuries ago designed solar power and flying machines, SAP’s Leonardo “applies the force of digital technologies to the power of imagination to reinvent new business models”.
To find out more, I interviewed Mike Flannagan, Senior VP of Products for SAP Leonardo, at the recent SAPPHIRE NOW user conference event. I asked him to explain the new offer :
- What’s the difference between a system and a product or platform?
- What are the parts of the system?
- Why is it more than just a bundle of products and services?
- What are the steps from idea to solving business problems?
- What are the “accelerators” in SAP Leonardo?
- What is the role of analytics in SAP Leonardo?
- The role of artificial intelligence and other fast-moving technologies.
You can hear more from Mike Flannagan in this CxO Talk episode on Digital Transformation Data & Tech, interviewed by Michael Krisgman with Dion Hinchcliffe.
And if you’re attending the SAP Insider event next week in Amsterdam, you can see me presenting an overview session on Thursday, 15 June, 2017. 10:45 – 11:45 in room E106
Introducing SAP Leonardo
Becoming a digital business requires business model and business process changes that no single technology can deliver. SAP Leonardo brings industry-leading capabilities, solutions, and services together to provide the industry’s only Digital Innovation System — built to not only drive innovation as companies explore digital transformation, but also to scale that innovation and allow businesses to truly transform. Join this session to:
- Hear how SAP Leonardo accelerates the time from which a business recognizes the need for digital transformation to having an active, working digital transformation solution
- Learn about the components and technologies that make up SAP Leonardo
- Get an understanding of how SAP Leonardo can help you to leverage your existing investments and extend their value
[This post first appeared on my Business Analytics and Digital Business Blog]