This blog explains the steps to create reports to analyze the impact of Shared articles from Cloud for customer Knowledge base.
Use Case # 1:
Service agent would like to see the list of shared articles per ticket on the C4C ticket details screen.
- Use the standard C4C Data Source “Knowledge Base Articles” which displays all Knowledge Base articles that have been proposed as solution for Service Tickets. [Note – This data is captured when the service agent has shared an article via email or social channels.]
- Create a custom report on top of this Data Source which takes Service Ticket ID as input.
- Embed this report on Ticket UI and bind the Service Ticket ID as input parameter.
- Upon opening the Ticket details page this report will get executed and return the related KB articles that were sent to customers for this ticket.
Use Case # 2:
Service Agent or a Service Manager would like to know which were the Top 5 KB Articles that helped the customer.
- Create custom reports using the standard C4C Data Source “Knowledge Base Articles” which displays all Knowledge Base articles that have been proposed as solution for Service Tickets.
- It is possible to display the Service ticket details, KB Article details etc.
- Standard C4C Report – Top 5 KB Articles Shows the top 5 KB articles that were proposed as solution to tickets.