This blog explains how to enable Single Sign On between C4C and MindTouch for the service agents to seamlessly access Mindtouch mashups within C4C ticket details screen.
IdP / SP metadata has been exchanged between C4C & ADFS and Mindtouch & ADFS. SAML 2.0 set up should be complete.
- Edit the current GeniusLink HTML Mashup code to include a hidden iFrame with a redirect URL as shown in the example below:
<iframe src=https://<your-company-mindtouch-url>/@app/login/redirect style=”visibility:hidden;display:none”></iframe>
2. Save and close the Mashup editor
3. Log off from C4C and any MindTouch browser sessions (if open)
4. Now, Login in to C4C on a separate browser session. The link in the hidden iFrame should redirect to MindTouch without requiring to re-enter credentials as the SAML2 session would have already been established with the login from C4C.
5. Verify the steps above and end result should allow the user to see MindTouch mashup view within C4C Ticket details page without the need for additional login.