Digital Dose – 101111
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 22 May 2017 British engineers have developed a deep learning-based bionic hand that can grasp objects automatically.
- 23 May 2017 In the crypto-currency and blockchain community, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)—and not IPOs—are all the rage.
- 23 May 2017 Since medicine is going digital, the FDA is creating a new unit dedicated to digital health.
- 24 May 2017 Industry executives say today’s manufacturing is about collaboration and learning to work alongside robots.
- 25 May 2017 As online education matures, Harvard examines new digital challenges in colleges and universities.
- 25 May 2017 Oben, a California-based startup, is building technology to preserve the digital “you.”
- 30 May 2017 The Enterprisers Project gives three strategies to manage digital transformation.
- 2 Jun 2017 Because of recent bitcoin tax avoidance, the IRS is scheduled to present a digital currency strategy to Congress.
- 2 Jun 2017 With news of slumping ebook sales, Flavorwire asks the question: do readers have digital fatigue?
- 3 Jun 2017 David Suydam of the Huffington Post says digital transformation is the future of business.