SAP offers the opportunity influence innovations for next releases through the influence program Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). This is the second CEI cycle in 2017.
What innovations are there?
You can register for several projects. The following projects are relevant for the SAP/ASUG BI Community Members:
Procurement Analytics for Supplier Evaluation and Performance as well as
Source of Supply Determination
If you find a project that may be of interest to a co-worker, you can forward the project using the “Send an Email” link on the project page.
How can I sign up?
Go to the SAP website to register.
Follow-up after registration
When you register, you will be sent a confirmation from. When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; at this point further participation is optional. Typically signing a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
The deadline for this cycle is June 9, 2017
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
The process of registration is here online.
SAP Improvement Finder
You can download the latest improvements developed from the various influencing programs http://www.sapimprovementfinder.com
About the Customer Engagement Initiative
SAP wants customer’s early involvement in the development process. Many topics will be opened only for SAP customers, but there are also topics for which the contribution of partners is requested.
Note: The above information was pulled together from various sources: SAP, ASUG and VNSG with some edits by me.
I have been involved with one “CEI” project for several years. Some CEI’s continue, others are short term. Registering does not involve a commitment.
Upcoming ASUG BI webcasts:
- June 8: What’s New in BusinessObjects Analysis Office 2.5
- June 22: BW Connection in BusinessObjects Cloud vs. Lumira 2.0
- June 27: What is New with Predictive Analytics 3.2
BI Platform SIG
- June 7: What’s new with BI 4.2 SP04 SDK’s
- June 15: SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform Roadmap
- June 19: Leverage SAP and Third Party Cloud Offerings for Your BusinessObjects BI Platform Deployments
Enterprise Data Warehousing SIG
- June 13: Set Analysis and Segmentation with Web Intelligence
- July 25 Mobile BI Strategy and Options for SAP Customers