Steps to enable Standard Fiori Apps
- Configure the Fiori Launchpad
- Identify the ODATA and SICF Services of each app from Fiori library and enable them
- Enable the authorization for the business catalog
After enabling all these, some of the apps would not load from the tile. Refer the browser console for the errors thrown and apply the notes accordingly. The details are given below.
While clicking on to app, it throws an error “Could not load app. Please try again later.
When the application throws this error, the browser console will highlight any of the below errors. The SAP note that can be applied to resolve, if you find any of these. SAP note number is given in the brackets
- negative cache error (Apply SAP note 2419187). But one should also be watchful of the console log when you read the negative cache error. It will also highlight the ODATA service that might not have been activated. Activating the ODATA service mentioned in the browser console will also resolve the issue
- component controller not found (Apply SAP note 2434443)
- 404 error (Apply SAP note 2384493)
- failed to resolve navigation target (Apply SAP note 2348738)
- 403 forbidden (SAP note 2393654)
- Failed to load UI5 component with properties (SAP note 2393654)
- Cannot read property ‘appendChild’ of null (SAP note 2434443)
Track Supplier Invoice app is not visible on the Fiori Launchpad even after enabling the ODATA and SICF services. There are no Business Catalog or Groups defined for this app in Fiori library
Apply the note 2448799. This note suggests to create a custom catalog and assign the app.
The business catalog for Manage Data Aging Groups and Monitor Data Aging Projects are not available in Gateway and cannot be enabled in Fiori Launchpad.
Apply the note 2481386