This week, SAP released the latest support package for SAP Single Sign-On 3.0. Support Package 2 contains several new features and functions as we continuously enhance the product to fulfill customer requests and upcoming security demands. New features include:
Certificate Lifecycle Management for SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP and Java
- Automated renewal of certificates for both SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP and Java using Secure Login Server
- Reduces manual efforts and prevents downtime
Mobile Single Sign-On
- Previously, provisioning of X.509 client certificates, issued by Secure Login Server, to mobile devices has already been possible in multiple ways:
- Using the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) support of iOS
- Using the SAP Authenticator app on iOS
- Calling the new REST API of Secure Login Server from a custom app
- Secure Login Server now further extends the capabilities for mobile single sign-on: SAP Mobile Platform and SAP Cloud Platform, Mobile Service for Development and Operations now integrate Secure Login Server, offering a seamless user experience for mobile applications.
- Support for SAP UI5 applications
- Client-side digital signatures can now be triggered from web applications
- Cryptographic operations are securely executed in the context of the Secure Login Client
Secure Login Client
- Full-featured Secure Login Client on macOS, supporting the same scenarios as the Windows version
You can download the new support package from the SAP Support Portal (login required). Enjoy!