Possible hospital scenario – the Smart Pillbox @ conhIT Berlin
On this year’s exhibition conhIT in Berlin the SAP Digital Studio presented the Smart Pillbox, a new use case in SAP Digital Studio`s Services Offering.
The Smart Pillbox is a prototype and represents a possible scenario in the hospital.
More Details below.
- Nurse (medical employee/staff) uses the smart pillbox wearable
- Picking the pills, based on the patient-ID, warning signal (vibration) when picking a wrong pill
- Administer the pills to the patient
… to the right patient
… in time
… in the correct dosage recommendation.
- Tracking and advisory service
- Best-before date (BBD) monitoring
- Process quality improvement
Related document: Flyer Connected Health Services from SAP and Ergosign
For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.