SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Go Social and Learn from the Experts
Learning in a social environment means more fun: You can share and interact with others, you can comment and vote.
This may be the reason why our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Rooms on SAP Learning Hub are among the most popular learning communities. As is the case with all our SAP learning rooms, the SAP S/4HANA Cloud learning rooms give their members the important advantage of being moderated by highly experienced SAP instructors.
Our SAP instructors know exactly what leaners need and are continuously curating and updating learning content from various sources in their SAP Learning Rooms. In sum, the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Rooms is where you want to go, when you want to learn everything you need to know about SAP S/4HANA Cloud – guided by SAP instructors and experts. Two of our most popular SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Rooms are even available on SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition: You can register and join for free.
On SAP Learning Hub, discovery edition (free)
- SAP Activate Learning Room for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Overview Learning Room
On SAP Learning Hub, professional edition (requires subscription)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management Learning Room
Learn from the Experts: SAP S/4HANA Cloud Live Sessions
Starting in June, we are offering additional series of SAP S/4HANA Cloud enablement Live Sessions for sales, finance, manufacturing, and professional services. Live Sessions are enablement focused events delivered live and moderated by subject-matter experts. These sessions draw from the very same content as our SAP S/4HANA Cloud fundamentals and lines of business deep dive courses but presented in two hour topical chunks over the course of five days. Each Live Session cluster focuses specifically on either fundamentals or a line of business area and repeats 2 to 3 times per quarter. This will give you the most flexibility to attend all topics within your preferred clusters to achieve your enablement goals and prepare for your certifications. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- SAP S/4HANA – Sales: series of 5 live sessions (one every day) starting June 19, 2017
- SAP S/4HANA – Finance: series of 5 live sessions (one every day) starting July 10, 2017
- SAP S/4HANA – Manufacturing: series of 5 live sessions (one every day) starting starting August 14, 2017
- SAP S/4HANA – Professional Services: series of 5 live sessions (one every day) starting October 9, 2017
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Procurement: starting in August, 2017
Start with Your Learning Missions
To make it easier for you to get started, we have recently introduced learning missions. Join an SAP Learning Room, accept a mission, complete a mission – and you will be granted with virtual badges and reputation points visible to other learners on SAP Learning Hub.
Running SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Missions:
- Make yourself familiar with fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- Make yourself familiar with typical apps in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Edition
- Ask and answer a question
Are you interested: Just register for SAP Learning Hub, join the SAP S/4HANA Overview Learning Room and start with the learning missions.