If you need more than just the ESPM service which we made available in the mobile services, than you can use the es4 Demo Gateway as a OData source for your development.
To add the es4 as a data source into the mobile services do the following steps:
- Sign in to your SAP Cloud Platform trial account: https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com/cockpit
- Open the following tutorial to check if you have a user on the es4 or to create a user on the es4. https://www.sap.com/developer/tutorials/gateway-demo-signup.html
- Open your mobil services by follwoing this tutorial: https://wpb101102.hana.ondemand.com/wpb/wa/mobile_platform/~tag/published/index.html?show=project!PR_6C4CC871E0256380:praxis
- Now to make the es4 available in your trial account click on destination and there click on the new button.
- Give the new destination a name
- Paste the URL of the es4 service you want to use (“https://sapes4.sapdevcenter.com/sap/opu/odata/IWFND/RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT/”) into the URL field.
- Select basic Authentication as that is the simplest to use for development.
- Enter your SAP Cloud Platform credentials
- And click next and Finish.
You now have access to the es4 system to test this go to Mobile Applications -> Content to GO and click on Connectivity.
Add the es4 by clicking on the plus sign and selecting the es4
When you click OK the es4 shows up in the list of available connections for Content to Go.
Now you can browse the OData by clicking on the Browse symbol (left to the “Ping”).
In the window just click on Next and you should now see your flight list: