SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad configuration
This document contains the basic step by step process to configure the Launchpad for SAP Cloud Platform and to add sapui5 application in the Launchpad.
- Log on to SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit
- Go to Services and click on Portal
- Enable the Portal
- Click on Go to service
- In new browser window SAP Cloud Platform Portal will open.
- Click on Create New Site
- A pop-up will open to Create site.Enter Site Name, template and click on Create.
- Fiori Configuration Cockpit will open in new browser window.
- From the left side navigation panel click on Apps.
- Click on + icon from the footer to create the new application in SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- Fill all the mandatory field.
- App Resources: Click on F4 and select the application to add in Launchpad.
- App Title: Give meaningful app title.
- Other fields will automatically get field as app is selected from App resources.
Click on save.
- Click on Catalogs icon tab bar to add app in catalog.Click on Edit and add the application in Sample Catalog and save.
- Click on Groups icon tab bar to add catalog in group.Click on Edit and add the application in Sample Group and save.
- Click on Visualization icon to add title property and supported device setting.
- Click on Roles from the left side navigation panel to set the roles to Groups.
- Select Everyone entry from the Roles list, then select Groups icon tab bar and press on Edit
- Assign Sample Group to Everyone Role.
- Click on Publish site icon (top right side corner) to publish the changes.
- Click on Setting from left side navigation.Status: Published (All the changes are pushed).
- Click on the URL hyperlink to open Fiori Launchpad.
- SAP Cloud Platform Launchpad.