Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 9 May 2017 In China, face-detection systems now authorize payments, provide access to facilities, and track down criminals.
- 10 May 2017 Confused about mobile health, wearable devices, and personalized medicine? The Motley Fool has a full digital health recap.
- 11 May 2017 With Spotify dominating music subscriptions, Pandora shakes up its board in an effort to add paid users.
- 15 May 2017 Is facial recognition a viable solution for reducing shop lifting? RetailWire weighs in.
- 19 May 2017 Local entrepreneurs across Africa are making food production more efficient through digital technology.
- 19 May 2017 According to analysts, digital assistant-equipped devices will outnumber humans by 2021.
- 20 May 2017 In 2019, London City will become the first UK airport to replace its air traffic control tower with a remotely operated digital system.