Appreciation Award Nominations closed July 17, 2017 at 1PM EST. What a list! Thank you to all who submitted nominations. Voting opened July 25.
Whether you are an active contributor or more of a community consumer, you have probably noticed other members whom you admire. Maybe they answer questions day and night, or help newer members learn the ropes, or provide open and candid feedback to our team about the community.
Now is your chance to show your gratitude toward those members — by nominating them for an Appreciation Award, the community-driven portion of the overall Community Awards.
To nominate a member, please provide his or her name and his or her profile address (URL) in a comment below, along with answers to the following three questions:
- What things do you appreciate the most about this member?
- How did you come to know this member in the community?
- What have you learned from this member?
- You may nominate up to three members
- You must make an individual comment for each member nominated
- You may not nominate yourself
- You must answer all three questions in your comment
The SAP Community Experience team will review all nominations for completeness and to ensure the rules were followed. The nomination period will close on (or around) July 17, 2017, after which we’ll open up voting for eligible nominees (i.e., those nominated following all of the rules). Voting will last for three weeks. Once the voting period ends, we will audit the results and announce recipients in September.
Know someone who should be one of these recipients? Please nominate that member for an Appreciation Award now!