SAP Cloud Platform Integration: Enhancing the third-party application connectivity space
SAP Cloud Platform Integration is SAP’s strategic iPaaS offering for connecting to various SAP and non-SAP applications across LOBs for process, data and user centric integration use cases. SAP is pleased to team up with Advantco International LLC to enhance the third-party application integration space and bringing the following additional application adapters for SAP Cloud Platform Integration customers. Below mentioned adapters are released and will be available to all existing and new SAP Cloud Platform Integration customers.
- It will further help SAP Cloud Platform Integration customers to optimize their integration landscape and converge towards single iPaaS strategy to connect to SAP and non-SAP applications and hence reducing the overall cost and efforts.
- It is included in the SAP Cloud Platform Integration subscription and there is no separate subscription required for all existing and new customers.
- Customers would have to use standard SAP support mechanisms in case of any issues.
- More information on functionality, download location and documentation can be found inside the respective packages available on SAP content HUB
- Note: For information on comprehensive list of supported third party applications connector and available pre-packaged integration content available, please refer to SAP Content Hub or SAP App Center
To learn more about some of these connectivity options developed using SAP Cloud Platform Integration ADK by Advantco International LLC and the integration use cases achieved, please check the below blogs.
|Salesforce adapter from Advantco developed using ADK|
|Integration with MS Dynamics CRM and RabbitMQ||Blog|