Interested in learning more about SAP Cloud Platform Integration?
If yes, then we are very happy to inform you that we continue with our series of info days about “SAP Cloud Platform Integration (f.k.a SAP HCI) – Everything that you want to learn about our cloud – based integration platform and how you can leverage SAP Cloud Platform Integration today in integration scenarios!”
During these info days we would like to take the opportunity to share the latest and greatest news around new capabilities, supported scenarios and new use cases. Another highlight of our info days are the presentations by customers and partners demonstrating how they use SAP Cloud Platform Integration as of today.
As many of you probably know, SAP Cloud Platform Integration is SAP’s strategic cloud integration platform to integrate SAP Cloud applications with other systems, SAP and non-SAP, on premise or on the cloud. SAP Cloud Platform Integration is leveraged for the integration of SAP Cloud solutions, such as SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, Concur etc.
The next SAP Cloud Platform Integration info day will take place on Wednesday, June 28th 2017 in 69190 Walldorf, Germany (details on the location will be provided upon registration).
The agenda of the info day covers (further details will be provided as we continue to fine tune the agenda with additional session proposals & requests):
- SAP’s Integration Platform as a Service offering on the SAP Cloud Platform
- Update on pre-packaged integration content for SAP Cloud Platform Integration, such as
- SAP Hybris Sales & Service Scenarios
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SAP Ariba
- SAP Information Collaboration Hub for Life Sciences (“Pharma Network”)
- Complying with local government regulations
- Customer and partner presentations on SAP Cloud Platform Integration, such as
- Agility Works: Solving the cloud integration challenge using SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Delaware: Leverage SAP Solution Manager for monitoring cloud integration scenarios; Development of pre-packaged integration content for eDocument scenarios
- Accenture: Use cases and scenarios leveraging SAP Cloud Platform Integration within Accenture as a customer of SAP Cloud Platform
- Maihiro: Best practice with SAP Cloud Platform Integration in SAP Hybris C4C scenarios
- cbs-Consulting: eDocument Solution for Spain for the communication of VAT data to Spanish Tax Agency’s system SII
- KMD: Key cloud Integration learning at KMD
- Proxcellence: Integration Excellence, a best practice
- Fill out Global Integration Survey 2017:
- Link English: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/2017GlobalIntegrationSurvey
- Link French: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/2VTS9GX
- Link German: https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/ZYR79RL
Other key benefits of this event are networking and discussions with the participants. As the info day is an onsite event, there will be no possibility for remote dial-in. The info day will be held in the English language.
Start and end time of the info day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm CET (Please consult www.timeanddate.com if you are in another time zone).
The SAP Cloud Platform Integration info day is for free, but space is limited, therefore registration at firstname.lastname@example.org is mandatory.
If you would like to share your experiences with the SAP Cloud Platform Integration in a small (e. g. 15 min.) presentation, that would be very much welcomed.
For further questions regarding the event, please contact me at email@example.com.
Request of SAP Cloud Platform Integration info days in other locations
As mentioned above, these info days are part of a series of info days on SAP Cloud Platform Integration. In case you would like to request SAP Cloud Platform Integration info days in other countries around the globe, kindly feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be also very happy to offer SAP Cloud Platform Integration info days directly at a partner site via the well established form of SAP CodeJam events; further information about SAP CodeJam sessions can be found at https://archive.sap.com/documents/docs/DOC-37775.
Last but not least …
We promote the SAP Cloud Platform Integration info days via the International Focus Group for Integration (IFG for Integration). Further information about the IFG for Integration can be found at https://blogs.sap.com/2010/10/07/introducing-global-special-interest-group-for-process-integration/.