I was working on a home improvement project some years back, sheet-rocking my family room, if you must know. The hardest thing about sheet rocking is cutting out sections to accommodate light switches, outlets, speaker mounts, and other wall and ceiling receptacles. To say it’s tedious is an understatement. A friend came by to see what sort of mess I was making and he watched me as I proceeded to use my utility knife to carve out the sections for my receptacles. Seeing what I was doing, he goes to his truck and returns with an amazing tool— a battery-powered speed saw. This amazing tool saved me tons of time and pain and it was like it was made exactly for what I needed. The perfect tool for the job.
I’m reminded of this experience as I think about the problems companies have. In these fast-changing times, people are looking for innovation and ways to improve their organizations. When challenged with deciding whether to embark on a new project, to continue to work the same old way, or to find a new tool, most people would be grateful to have a tool that solves their problems.
That’s where the SAP App Center comes in—with over 1000 partner-created applications, there is a high likelihood that the solution to your digital enterprise problem may already exist. It’s just a matter of a friend showing up with the right tool for your needs.
Enter, the SAP App Center
Right now, my is that you’re thinking it sounds like a digital catalog. But let me tell you, a catalog alone won’t solve your problems. On May 15th, we announced dramatic improvements to the SAP App Center, so you have the right tool for your needs:
- Access to innovation: over 1000 enterprise-ready applications
- A global ecosystem for everyone: Applications to extend SAP S/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Analytics, Concur and more
- Digital transformation acceleration: Applications built on SAP Cloud Platform to allow you deploy a mode 2 application without affecting the core of your IT landscape.
- Auto-provisioned trials for SAP Cloud Platform: Investigate an application before you commit to it
- Subscription Management: Manage the lifecycle of an application within your company
- Enterprise grade purchasing support: Support for purchase orders, credit cards and multiple currencies.
We reconstructed the SAP App Center to make it easier for customers to find the right tools and acquire the applications they need for their businesses.
The first thing we did? Consolidate the various SAP marketplaces offering third-party applications. By bringing all the marketplaces together, we’ve improved your chances of finding the application you need. The second thing we did? Made it easier for you to try applications to see if they meet your specific needs. And finally, we made it easier to acquire and manage your applications so you can spend more time using your applications, and less time managing them.
Whether you’re a VP of human resources, a VP of finance, director of IT, or the CEO of a growing small business, SAP App Center is all about finding you the right tool for the job. The Sap App Center is your digital enterprise marketplace.
Get to know some of our featured partners and their applications – available today: