You must have heard about the day’s big announcement—today, SAP launched an upgraded SAP App Center. (Learn more by reading the press release and the blog, From Many to One, The Tale of SAP Marketplaces.)
The App Center will be the new home for all the Partner-created Analytic Solutions/Content listed under the previous SAP Analytics Extensions Directory (AED). All AED Content (solutions, content, ratings, users) will be automatically migrated to this new platform. From there, you can browse Analytics Solutions.
If you’ve been following the SAP Analytics Extensions Directory, you must be familiar with its evolution.
This launch and the decision to merge AED onto this new platform is in line with our strategy to enable digital consumption of 3rd party apps. The new platform comes with many noted new capabilities, yet similar at functionality level to AED.
For Our Customers
- The new platform is the single largest Analytics add-on solutions repository. The new App Center houses 397+ solutions from 119+ partners and contributors. And we’re growing!!!
- Single user experience in consuming solutions/content across SAP products
- Ability to try, pay, and download solutions/content
For Prospective Partners & Existing AED Partners/Contributors
The new portal comes with:
- Comprehensive platform for “apps” with provisioning and billing / payment management.
- Simple onboarding experience via self-service. Additionally, you can manage your leads and app specific analytics from within your admin login.
- Single portal user experience across all SAP products.
Why wait? Just get started today.
Write to us, if you have further questions.
Note: SAP Analytics Extensions Directory will now automatically redirect requests to the new portal. We kindly request you to update your bookmarks to the new portal.