Product Management Update: SAP #S4HANA Cloud 1705 for Finance
With SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705 we deliver massive innovations for the finance function. 10 completely new and 14 updated scope items cover ~1/3 of the overall innovations delivered in SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705. Finance now covers all important business priorities: accounting and closing operations, cost management and profitability analysis, finance operations > receivables management, invoice and payables management and receivables processing. In addition, it provides connectivity to multiple SAP Cloud Platform Apps related to finance and financial integration with other SAP Cloud solutions.
To get an idea of the highlights in finance, have a look at this video:
The main highlights of finance which are available with SAP S/4HANA 1705 and which you can look at in the video are:
- Statutory Financial Consolidation: This application provides statutory financial consolidation capabilities for customers with a legal financial group structure. It automates consolidation processes to help you meet reporting requirements according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Business Planning Integration: The integration between SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP BPC allows you to upload actual financial data from your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system to SAP BPC to conduct your planning cycle and bring the plan data back to SAP S/4HANA Cloud for real-time plan vs. actual reporting
- Extended Credit Management and SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud for credit integration: The Credit Management extensions supports your company in making early determination of the risk of losses on receivables from your business partners and in efficiently making credit decisions based on automatic calculation via pre-configured formulas based in internal assessments and/or external credit risk information provided by external credit agencies. The Credit Controller has less manual work and credit decisions can be taken even faster.
- SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud for customer payment integration: SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud for customer payments integrated with SAP S/4HANA Cloud enables your customers to view bills, make payments, and view their master data.
- SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud for Real Estate Integration: SAP Cloud for Real Estate provides centralized information for an organization’s corporate real estate portfolio. Built on the SAP Cloud Platform, this solution assists CFOs and corporate real estate managers in answering key questions regarding space utilization, facility costs, portfolio composition, and partner collaboration through a beautiful, customer-grade user experience from anywhere on any device.
Find more information through these channels:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705 Release Info Page
- The upcoming openSAP course ‘How to Best Leverage SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Your Company’