McKinsey & Company recently offered some advice to telecommunication companies on how to win the digital revolution. Their recommendations include such key topics as: reinventing the [digital] core; building talent and capabilities; and starting with the customer and work back.
McKinsey also says that digitalization offers telcos an opportunity to rebuild your market positions, reimagine your business systems, and create innovative offerings for customers. And it can help you improve your profits by as much as 35%!
This is all sound guidance – and it summarizes the key areas that SAP for Telco is focused on at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017. Here’s an example of a few of the sessions you can experience at the event that align with McKinsey’s strategic advice.
Reinvent the digital core:
- Realize Better Business Outcomes by Advancing Your Digital Transformation. See what the new digital business models that are driving the market forward look like and learn how to capitalize on the technologies behind digitization.
- Reimagine Mobility in a Digital Age. Learn how to sell mobility as a service that is shared, tailored, electrified, and autonomous.
- Blur the Boundaries Between Industries with Digital Disruption. Discover how to partner, compete, and invest in new industries and business models.
Build new capabilities and talent:
- Amplify Profit Margins with Big Data Insights. Improve your bottom-line with a margin-based business.
- Optimize Products, Strengthen Loyalty, and Safeguard Network Investments. See how to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction by shifting from average revenue per user to average margin per user.
- Increase Value with the External Workforce in Telecommunications. Learn how to quickly onboard highly skilled workers and avoid risks associated with access to assets and systems.
Start with the customer:
- Deliver Value to Your Customers in a New, Cross-Industry, Digital World. Learn how to develop personalized, digitally enabled product across all sectors by using digital channels.
- Thrive in the B2B Market by Providing a Great Commerce Experience. Hear how Glaxco Smith Kline has increased revenue and customer satisfaction by transforming business buying into a consumer-caliber experience.
These sessions – and many more – can you capitalize on digital transformation, discover ways to increase profits, and create new, thriving business models. To view the full schedule of “Enabling the Digital Transformation” agenda from SAP for Telco, visit here.